Friday, January 2, 2009

Para comenzar (to begin)

Dear readers, I'm now settled in a hostel in charming downtown San Jose, and of course my primary concern is getting the blog up and running. While I was tempted to continue my old travel blog (fitzinchile.blogspot.com) I thought it may be confusing to have Chile in the address while I'm in Costa Rica. Thus, I now present, patfitz.blogspot.com. Easy to remember, and a blog I can now keep my whole life (while I reclaim my name from this fellow). I'll do my best to update constantly with pictures, anecdotes, and observations from my Costa Rican adventures. In the meantime, feel free to comment and add suggestions, whether about Costa Rica (there's a lot of you who've been here already) or blogging. I look forward to writing, and hopefully you look forward to reading. Hasta luego!

1 comment: